Monday, December 17, 2012

A very happy army homecoming

It has been a long year since we said goodbye to our soldier.  
Saturday night at Dulles International Airport was the scene of a 
VERY, VERY HAPPY and emotional homecoming.




I got my Christmas present early this year!





All my love to the brave men and women who are deployed over Christmas, and to their families who are missing them.  

And all my love and PRAYERS to the parents whose children have been lost to war or the senseless violence of last Friday.   

I think we are all holding our kids extra tight this week.

3 comments:

  1. So happy for you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, so glad that he came home. A year is a really long time! My husband is flying out of BWI today, and he has been gone for 10 weeks. Can't wait to see him. Have wonderful Christmas with your son! Joni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post my dearest.

    ReplyDelete