Sunday, December 2, 2012

Minnie Mouse cookies

When an old friend asked me if I would make Minnie Mouse cookies for her granddaughter's 2nd birthday, I was tickled 
PINK!





I think I may have mentioned before that I do not own one of those kopy kake thingamajigs, so when I have to do multiples of images that are so recognizable, I have to be very careful to not make it look like Minnie and her 17 sisters who slightly resemble her.  You know what I am saying?
So here are a few Minnie Mouses - or is it Minnie Mice?
Sheesh.




Happy birthday Emma!

Sharing with
Sugar and Slice link party

2 comments:

  1. Too cute, actually the face part resemble me! No bow, though, waaaay too old for bows! And my ears are usually hidden by my hair. ;-) Hahahahah
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies look adorable. Great job decorating.

    ReplyDelete