Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Adventures of a teenage baker

I have something really wonderful to share today.  Miss Brooke (AKA Cookie Brookie) has started her own blog.

Introducing The Adventures of a Teenage Baker.



Brooke is planning on becoming a pastry chef and is going to be fabulous!  She has been my partner in crime on numerous projects as well as a good sounding board for my ideas.




The girl wants Santa to bring her an ice blue kitchen aid mixer - need I say more?

You have to read about the cake she made for her dad's birthday.  Her large dog took a huge bite out of one of the layers, and Brooke turned the disaster in to one of her best ever cakes!




Turning lemons into lemonade - I love it!  Please stop by Brooke's new blog to say hi and take a look and read about her kitchen adventures.  

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! My teenage daughter and I are always baking together too :) An Ice Blue Kitchen Aid sounds like the perfect gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure she is a chip off the old block! I will definitely stop by. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A girl after my own heart. While other might want diamonds and pearls give me a good kitchen appliance anytime. I am heading over to her blog now.

    Merry Christmas,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. how awesome!! Despite the hungry dog that cake was aweseome! (and that dog is so cute too.)

    ReplyDelete