Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cookies for a princess or two

Once upon a time, in a far away kingdom, lived two little red head princess' named





These two sweet little ones happen to have a fairy god-aunt in another far away land who is a cookie baker.  Wink, wink.

The fairy god-aunt asked the princess' father what theme of cookie would make them happy.  His response for princess Starr was Johnny Test.

WHO?

Did he mean Johnny Quest?  

Clearly, the fairy god-aunt needed to do some googling.  Apparently, Johnny Test is a cartoon character who lives in the fictional (thank goodness) town of Porkbelly, and has two genius sisters who perform tests on him.  

  That gave the fairy god-aunt something to think about.






I might have eyes like that too if I lived in the village of Porkbelly.  But, I digress.  

And what cookie theme would princess Kylie like?  

The Wizards of Waverly Place.

This one I was familiar with, since my own princess Isabelle was watching the Wizards a couple of years ago.  

While I contemplated how to put Selena Gomez's face on a cookie, I decided to make a few generic girlie cookies to buy myself some time.





After much thought, the fairy god-aunt decided to deep six Selena and make other wizard inspired cookies.






Hoping that some disco dust on the magic wand would make up for no Selena, the fairy god-aunt went shopping for frills and nonsense that would make these two little red heads smile.






Jump ropes, wax bottles, Easter bracelets, ring pops, and pretty hair extensions in every color of the rainbow!

Isn't it wonderful to be a pretty princess?





7 comments:

  1. It certainly is wonderful! They are going to love everything, especially the cookies. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you just created those fantastic "girly" cookies while you were thinking!! You are a true cookie artist! Thanks for enlightening me on Johnny Test and the land of Porkbelly!! And please save me a wax bottle and 2 pink hair extensions!!! xoxo Jina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophia would go nuts for these....GREAT job. I have never heard of Johnny Test but Selena is a BIG hit here that is for sure. Could you do some Fish Hooks cookies for me, now I LOVE that cartoon, it is actually hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I know they must love them...and their god-aunt too.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, Thanks for your comments! Can't wait to see your French Macs! The Marshmallow Fluff frosting is really good and alot easier than the Italian Meringue Buttercream, but the IMB is not as sweet I think! It's a toss up! Good Luck!! xo Jina

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cute! i especially like the pretty & colorful flowers!

    ReplyDelete