Tuesday, June 12, 2012

An announcement and doggie sihouette

I have created another blog to put my artwork on!
It is called The Enchanted Acorn Studio, and I am very excited about it.  


My precious puppy Nellie


This way The Enchanted Oven will only be for my cookie and baking projects.  Less confusing, don't you think?

For a tutorial on how to make a pet silhouette, pop on over to the acorn - I would love to have all of my friends follow me over to watch my journey into the creative arts.  


XOXO,

LISA

4 comments:

  1. On my way over, Lisa! I would love to make two birdie silhouettes! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I tried to find it by clicking on the link but it says it has been removed? xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tried to head there but the link appears to be broken

    ReplyDelete
  4. How neat! A woman of many talents, that's for sure.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete